[SATLUG] re: Wireless LAN mini USB adapter

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 02:36:17 CST 2010

Doug,

I would totally try Ubuntu 9.04 and maybe 9.10. They both ran my AT&T USB cellular adapter out of the box. Also, Ubuntu has more stuff preconfigured from install than any distro I have ever seen. 9.10 was released in October, so, it has a chance of more drivers... but I find the X.10 releases buggy. Try 9.04 and let us know how it goes?

kc