[SATLUG] Re: Ubuntu 'Karmic Koala' 9.10 impressions? ... and Introduction

Clifton L Doss lamont_doss at satx.rr.com
Sun Jan 3 23:44:46 CST 2010

Another vote for openSuse, which is the best KDE4 running IMHO. I
haven't bothered to log into the Gnome desktop and it's been 2 months
since my last install.

Karmic was ok, for whatever reason I still think that ubuntu is
missing something. It's prob an aesthetic thing. Personal issue. Etc.
More my problem than Ubuntu's. And I'm not ashamed to admit that.