[SATLUG] Network+ Question

Doug ftm at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 6 06:02:33 CST 2010

I answered D. and was considered correct.  Why is it called a virus?
because it is an infection.  They are created by computer nerds who have no
life away from their desktop/laptop.

Microsoft costs money and hogs resources, while most Linux is free, so my
question is why is Microsoft so dominant?

On one of my desktop I run Windows 7 Professional, with a Linux postfix mail
server running in virtual space, and this box really runs well and reliable.
so there!