[SATLUG] Network+ Question

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:48:06 CST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Doug <ftm at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> Good answer to my rather sarcastic question.  Of Course it is the marketing
> budget.

In my opinion, the main reason is that MS is an entrenched
monopoly.  They have used and continue to use anti-
competitive methods.  In the US MS has benefited from
the justice department's uneven concern about their
practices and their ability to eventually find an appeals
court judge who never saw a monopoly he didn't like (the
business of America is business, and all that).  In Europe
it has been a different story as the courts there know how
to spot monopolistic practices.

HH
--
Howard Haradon