[SATLUG] Debian Mirrors

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:26:12 CST 2010

So I got an answer for you about the Natasha mirror. I asked my friend who
used to maintain it why it was down. His response was "why was it still up?"
Apparently he had left STMU a while back along with the only other *nix
admin. It apparently ran on its own for a while and most likely someone
found it and shut it off. So in his own words, it will probably not come
back up. He's actually glad it died because it seems STMU is not friendly to
FOSS let alone Debian these days. I'm afraid I have to agree with him.