[SATLUG] Recycle Today!

John D Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:14:35 CST 2010

On Thursday 07 January 2010 09:05:24 dennis at myediscounts.com wrote:
> For all those out there with left over electronics that you no longer need
> or want, it is time to get them recycled today!  Corona Visions Inc. is
> taking all electronics in at NO CHARGE and will dispose of it in an
> enviromentally friendly way.  Corona Visions Inc. will take your CRT based
> equipment (Televisions and Monitors) for $0.45 cents per pound, but you
> for a limited time they will take your CRT based equipment at a 2 for 1
> deal.  For every 2 computers you bring in, you can bring in 1 CRT based
> equipment for recycling at no charge!!!  Visit us today at
> www.coronavisions.com or come by at 1907 Shipman Drive, we are just across
> IH35 from Splashtown.
>
> Thanks

Hmmm... interesting. I might have to go there and get rid of old junk.
But I have a question. I thought it is now illegal to charge recycling fees for CRT TVs and monitors, as those fees are now worked into the pricing of new digital screens. Maybe I'm just referring a California state law, but recycle fees for CRTs aught to be extinct.

John C.