OT [Satlug] Recycle Today!

dennis at myediscounts.com dennis at myediscounts.com
Thu Jan 7 15:36:05 CST 2010

That may be a California law, the problem is that the older equipment has
to be broken down and disposed of in a manner that is friendly to the
environment, and that cost a lot in labor and to get the right people to
take the CRT glass, which lead is its primary component.  I'll do some
more research to find out if that is just a law in California.

Thanks