[SATLUG] Alternating Wed. and Thur. Meetings?

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Sun Jan 10 04:35:41 CST 2010

Howard Haradon wrote:
> Now that Jim W. has found a sucker (er, volunteer)
> to assume his duties, are there still reasons to
> continue flip-flopping our meeting day?  I would
> prefer to see us settle on either Wed. or Thur.
> Please post your comments on this.

Just as a passing matter of curiosity, what problems do you have with Jim?

That's a policy that went into effect 3 or 4 years back and it had
nothing to do with the current or past presidents...
  it's -always- been about the Members and who can/can't make it on
either a Wednesday or a Thursday.

believed to be clean.