[SATLUG] Network+ question collision domains

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sun Jan 10 18:50:38 CST 2010

situation:

I have a virtual server running with three nic cards.  each nick card is
bridged.  One bridged nic is connected to the the DMZ router/switch,
another one is connected to my private router, and a third is connected
to a separate experimental network.  the virtual server itself lies
behind the private router and hosts a 2 webservers and a mail server
inside of the DMZ and a LTSP sever on my experimental switch.  finally
each bridge nic can accomidate up to 10 hosts.

question:

given that the nics are bridged do the hosts connected to that bridged
nic constitute a collision domain?

Todd