[SATLUG] Network+ question collision domains

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sun Jan 10 18:50:38 CST 2010

I have a virtual server running with three nic cards.  each nick card is
bridged.  One bridged nic is connected to the the DMZ router/switch,
another one is connected to my private router, and a third is connected
to a separate experimental network.  the virtual server itself lies
behind the private router and hosts a 2 webservers and a mail server
inside of the DMZ and a LTSP sever on my experimental switch.  finally
each bridge nic can accomidate up to 10 hosts.

given that the nics are bridged do the hosts connected to that bridged
nic constitute a collision domain?