[SATLUG] OT: House Cleaning...

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Sun Jan 10 21:00:24 CST 2010

Hey Al,

I am looking for a couple things and wondering if they got put in the "give
away" by accident.  First is an HP 32V power brick that has an LED on the
barrel plug that lights when it is plugged in.  It is the power supply for
my HP Business Inkjet 1200 so I have the printer but not the power supply.

I am also wondering if one of the video cards I gave away was PCI-e.

Let me know...

John