[SATLUG] message etiquette

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Jan 10 23:21:47 CST 2010

On Sunday 10 January 2010 12:29:24 pm Bruce Dubbs wrote:
[...]
> It also is polite to *trim* messages to only the portion of the message
> that you are replying to.

ding ding ding ding!

I think that part is key folks.. I usually don't mixed up in SATLUG's
monthly "top/middle/bottom posting debates".. but whatever man.. top/bottom
post are BOTH equally annoying if you don't TRIM you're freaking content!

As another mailmail admin, I'll also tell you that SOME posts get filtered if
they're too big (are treated as Spam) by many stock mailmail based lists.

So.. blah!

Tweeks