[SATLUG] NSDI '10 Registration Now Open

Lionel Garth Jones lgj at usenix.org
Tue Jan 12 18:00:50 CST 2010

We are writing to invite you to NSDI '10, the 7th USENIX Symposium on
Networked Systems Design and Implementation, which will take place April
28-30, 2010, in San Jose, CA.
http://www.usenix.org/nsdi10/proga

NSDI '10 focuses on the design and implementation of large-scale
networks and distributed systems. Our goal is to bring together
researchers from across the systems and networking communities to foster
cross-disciplinary approaches and to address shared research challenges.

This year's program includes 29 technical papers carefully selected out
of 175 submissions. The high-quality papers represent a diverse range of
research areas including cloud services, Web browsers and servers,
datacenter and wireless networks, malware, and more.

In addition, NSDI '10 will feature a poster session where attendees can
discuss emerging ideas in networked systems design. We encourage you to
submit posters describing ongoing work. The deadline for poster
submissions is March 8, 2010.
http://www.usenix.org/events/nsdi10/activities.html#poster

Please join us in San Jose for the latest innovative networked systems
research. We look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Miguel Castro, Microsoft Research Cambridge
Alex C. Snoeren, University of California, San Diego
nsdi10chairs at usenix.org

P.S. Don't miss these workshops, which will be co-located with NSDI '10
and will take place on Tuesday, April 27, 2010:

- 3rd USENIX Workshop on Large-Scale Exploits and Emergent Threats
(LEET '10)
http://www.usenix.org/events/leet10/

- 2010 Internet Network Management Workshop/Workshop on Research on
Enterprise Networking (INM/WREN '10)
http://www.usenix.org/events/inmwren10/

- 9th International Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Systems (IPTPS '10)
http://www.usenix.org/events/iptps10/

Poster Submissions Deadline: March 1, 2010
Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 5, 2010