[SATLUG] troubles with debian and some flash sites

redpill toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Wed Jan 13 12:21:10 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 12:10 -0600, Dick H wrote:
> I've recently started watching the Babylon 5 series... approximately 1
> out of 10 says that they are unable to stream.  So far, I've been able
> to see them all after closing the browser a couple of times.  Some are
> crankier than others.

I have noticed the same thing on all of my machines.  that however is a
browser cache problem.  this one is different in that the error says
that the problem is my Internet connection.  furthermore simply
restarting the browser has no effect upon the error.  I am using a
modded version of Debian so there might be a problem somewhere in there
but I am baffled that youtube flash plays with no problem but hulu flash
only partially works.

Todd

p.s.
check out the trim y'all. lol