[SATLUG] Rain in SA, partly cloudy in DFW data center

Benjamin Temple temple_benjamin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:43:27 CST 2010

I opened a ticket support on this, and am waiting to see if I can get a SLA credit out of this. Anyway, I may be able to present the live-demo part at a future meeting. (do not know when, though)

Thabnks for being so forgiving at this random act of Murphy's Law.

Regards,
Benjamin Temple
TES
This e-mail contains privileged information intended only for the recipient of this e-mail.