[SATLUG] Re: Meeting Topics

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:00:26 CST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure. I am going to start preparing for it right now by doing
> lots of research.
>
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:11 PM, steve kolars <bkfuth at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Forget gui!!! I would like to see this presentation!
>>>
>>> Steve

>> Chris,  about how long would you guess that
>> your Mutt presentation would take?
>>
>> HH
>> --
>> Howard Haradon
>> San Antonio, TX  USA
>> --

> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire at gmail.com>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

If you think it could be tailored to the 30-45 minute range,
then perhaps it could be paired with the completion of
Ben Temple's Rackspace Cloud demo.  This combined
effort might comprise our Thursday, March 11th program.

HH
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA