[SATLUG] Home Cloud?

Ryan Smith ryan_253 at live.com
Tue Jan 19 15:00:16 CST 2010

So I'm about to to venture off to Northwest Vista today to poke around and plan, tentatively, to begin the Linux courses out there. Does anyone know if its any good for someone who dove head first into Linux about a month ago?

Here is where I started, independently:

Software:

 Mandriva 2008
 Ubuntu 64
 SuSE KDE

Books:

 Linux for dummies (2003)
 Programming C# (2005)
 Linux Command  (SYBEX)

All picked up at Half Price Books
Your insight and guidance advice is appreciated

Ryan Smith