[SATLUG] Home Cloud?

redpill toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jan 19 16:34:32 CST 2010

I would recommend that very much.  Although it really depends on what
you plan to do.  Are you planning on entering the IT field or is this
just for your own personal interest and education?  I am currently gong
to SAC and am working towards my AS in Network security.  That said if I
wasn't entering into the IT field I am not so sure that the classes
would have been worth it, as I was able to learn quite a lot about Linux
from my best friend Google and the good people on this list of course.
It all really depends on what your interests are and your devotion to
those interest.

Todd