[SATLUG] Home Cloud?

Ryan Smith ryan_253 at live.com
Tue Jan 19 19:48:41 CST 2010

Todd,

See that's the funny thing I'm really not sure what my motivation is just yet. I know many servers and IT ppl like the platform. I think once I can begin to learn programming and think of solutions to problems that arise and learn the submission criteria I'll be well rounded, especially after I take these classes. I came from DOS and the dawn of windows and Apple IIe way back when.... My downfall is I'm not a fast typer but notice quirks in programs that are easy changes. I think to begin with I'll start doing Install fests and set up a home server dedicated to FTP and such.

I come from a Mechanical Engineering Back ground so reverse engineering and stuff like that are just going to add to what is now just a part time hobby, so to speak.....LOL Anyway good I'll keep that in mind since my girl cut her foot and we didn't get to go anywhere but to get a few stictches rather than running off to peek at programs. I think we'll go tomorrow actually so yeah.

TTYL!

Ryan