[SATLUG] Possible Future Presentation

Doug ftm at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 16:51:08 CST 2010

I know there is some estoric concern and curiousity abut cloud computing,
however, I doubt the average user is really interested.

What I would like to see is a presentaton and how to do it for "Software as
a service"  An area where there is a lot of interest, and a very limited
availability.  I would like to find out how to offer this service locally
and have the servers and computing power and connectivity to do it, if I
only knew how to set it up.  I wonder if there are others on here in It who
would like to learn more about thi svery under-utilized service.