[SATLUG] Apple announces iPad

kcoriginal at yahoo.com kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 18:47:12 CST 2010

My lady would like me reading the web or eBooks in the bedroom everynight instead of the man-cave. This will enable that ability where a laptop with a big keyboard, no touchscreen and a hot/loud fan have failed me...

If we all hate Apple so much, then fine, give me an HP Slate, but the form-factor is light-years overdue and utterly game-changing.

(I probably also have to remind you that our stupid users and their whiz-bang new ideas generate our salaries, my fellow geeks...! )

This thing IS cool.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T