[SATLUG] Apple announces iPad

Nate pixelnate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:11:19 CST 2010

On 1/27/10 9:39 PM, KC wrote:
> Lighten up fellas, geez! Take Jobs idea and JAILBEAK it! Hack it, or something! Don't just clam up and harumph it... that's just silly..

Sorry, man. After all the build up in the media, the looong wait (5
years in the making?) and potential in Cupertino, the iPad is just limp.
I was expecting a device with more laptop-like functionality with a
tablet/multi-touch user experience. I already find the iPod Touch
limiting. Giving it a bigger screen isn't the killer feature I was
waiting for.

Besides, all my geek lust is going out to Palm right now. I am waiting
for the Pre to show up at AT&T. Then the iPod Toy goes to the kid.

~Nate