[SATLUG] kubuntu netbook wireless problems (in network-manager)

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 19:49:02 CDT 2010

Sure sounds like you have a Wifi switch on your notebook and you switched it
off.

I have a slider switch with 3 positions only two of which you can leave it
in.

1.  Off
2. On
3. Activate (Kick it)

When released 3 reverts to 2.

Look for this on your notebook.  Explains why it did work and doesnt now and
why nothing can see it.

Let me know if this doesnt help.

omg

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 4:38 PM,