[SATLUG] Personal RAID 6 array/ LED Monitor

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Mon Jul 5 17:02:11 CDT 2010

Oh yeah, regarding motherboard, I recommend Asus or Gigabyte, and
regarding cases, I really like Antec, especially the models with a top
fan, so it blows hot air up and out.

The only downside is that it's hard to find ones that support a ton of
hard drives (more than 6 or so), and their fans have manual 3-way
switches rather than voltage-controlled RPM.

Still, they're wonderfully constructed, especially for file servers due
to the rubber drive mounting grommets, and very quiet.
--
A Weapon of Mass Construction