[SATLUG] OT Nokia 20 inch Pro Monitor

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 19:19:15 CDT 2010

I have used this display as my home computer monitor for 6-7 years,
and it has a great picture.
Asking $20.

Features
Monitor Type CRT Nokia 445Xpro
Size 21 inch, 20 inch visible display
Aspect Ratio 5:4
Max. Resolution 1600 x 1200 at up to 85Hz refresh

Technical Features
Synchronization Range - Vertical 50 - 150 Hz
Synchronization Range - Horizontal 30 - 102 kHz
Dot Pitch 0.22 mm (compare this to any LCD monitor)
Analog Video Input Connector: Standard VGA 15 Pin D-Sub connector
Also connects by three RGB barrel style connectors
Dimensions: Height 19.23 in. Width 20.09 in. Depth 21.2 in. Weight 71 lb.
Platform PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.

Please email me with your email or phone. Thanks

Thanks,  Howard
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA