[SATLUG] OT Nokia 20 inch Pro Monitor

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 19:19:15 CDT 2010

I have used this display as my home computer monitor for 6-7 years,
and it has a great picture.
Asking $20.

Monitor Type CRT Nokia 445Xpro
Size 21 inch, 20 inch visible display
Aspect Ratio 5:4
Max. Resolution 1600 x 1200 at up to 85Hz refresh

Technical Features
Synchronization Range - Vertical 50 - 150 Hz
Synchronization Range - Horizontal 30 - 102 kHz
Dot Pitch 0.22 mm (compare this to any LCD monitor)
Analog Video Input Connector: Standard VGA 15 Pin D-Sub connector
Also connects by three RGB barrel style connectors
Dimensions: Height 19.23 in. Width 20.09 in. Depth 21.2 in. Weight 71 lb.
Platform PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.

Please email me with your email or phone. Thanks

Thanks,  Howard
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA