[SATLUG] My text to speech software for Linux

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 19:19:11 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Henry Pugsley <henry.pugsley at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 2:06 PM, redpill <toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
> > I may be blind but I didn't see a download link.
> >
> > Todd
> >

> You are apparently in need of text to speech software!
>
> -Henry

I am going to make the download link available soon. It's not completely
implemented, but it's getting closer all the time. The GUI is not finished.
There will be more sliders to control the sound, a drop down list to choose
between installed voices. The voices that are being used are ones by Mbrola.
And lastly, I need to package a deb to call on all dependencies,
libmiglayout-java, espeak, mbrola, at least the basic english mbrola voice,
and xclip.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

gpg --recv-keys E13B0909

Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F 18B3 E13B 0909