[SATLUG] Computer Show and Sale is TODAY!

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 10 03:36:13 CDT 2010

The Computer Show and Super Sale is on **Today** Saturday, July 10,
2010. Come out and get a bargain at the midsummer clearance for digital
goodies and related stuff, and some not-so-related stuff.

SATLUG will be talking about Linux with the expected crowds. (Hey,
there's a good chance of rain, and you're not going down to the Gulf
anyway.) Come on by and see what we're up to!

Secret Discount Coupon
Drop by www.PCshowS.com and print out a coupon good for $1 off the
regular price of admission.

See you there!

--
I just realized the USB stick I casually loaned somebody has more capacity
than all the disk drives at my university (and cost less than one textbook.)