[SATLUG] Spare Monitor Parts

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 18 20:38:56 CDT 2010

The father of one of my refugee families bought a Mitsubishi LCD monitor on eBay and was disappointed when it arrived without a base or a 12V power supply.  He got his money back and was allowed to keep the screen, so he's learned a lesson and he's not out anything, but now he'd like to know if he can find the missing pieces.  It's a 15" Mitsubishi Diamond Point V50LCD monitor.  He is willing to pay for the parts, but doesn't know where to look and asked me to help.  The label calls for a "12V DC - 2.5A" input for power.  I have lots of leftover power supplies, ranging from 2.5 to 16V, but no 12V.  The monitor still has its swivel stand attached, but we're looking for the broad base that the swivel snaps into.  If anyone can help or can send me in a direction I haven't tried, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.
Art