[SATLUG] Lookin for some 2U servers and such..for free..lol

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:52:45 CDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:44 PM, John Champion <satlugacct at jchampion.com> wrote:
> I'd be happy to take that server off of your hands if it's at least a P4
> that can hold at least 1GB of ram. I want it to run the Astaro gateway.

John, the PowerEdge is a dual P3 1.13ghz machine with 1.5GB of RAM.
Currently it has a 18gig SCSI drive with CentOS. The CD drive is a
little bit flaky though. I actually got it from another SATLUG member
for no charge about 2 years ago. It has served its duty for me and has
recently been replaced by a Core2 machine. If you still want it, its
yours.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu