[SATLUG] Job Opportunity

Kate Kleinrock kkleinrock at prisminc.com
Thu Jul 29 16:02:33 CDT 2010

A temporary to permenant position is available for a Linux Administrator.  You would be giving tier II and III level support to 25,000 users and 700 Linux/UNIX servers.  You would be troubleshooting remotely.

Requirements:

	-
5+ years of Linux Administrattion experience on the Software side.

	-
Extensive knowledge and operational background in systems DB knowledge and customer support.

	-
Must have excellent communication skills

Plus:  Linux Certification.  Red Hat is the flavor of choice for the courts.)

Compensation rate: DOE

For more information, please contact me at the number given below.

Kate Kleinrock

PRISM Incorporated

1801 Reston Parkway

Suite 202