[SATLUG] Lookin for some 2U servers and such..for free..lol

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Thu Jul 29 16:17:34 CDT 2010

Jeremy,

That would rock! If you could please let me know when/where I can meet you
to pick this beast up at. I am teaching my Network Security class tonight at
UIW, but can swing by tomorrow evening or even any time Saturday if that
works better for you.

You can call me and let me know...210-645-JOHN (5646) that's my cell number.

Thanks a ton!
john