[SATLUG] OT: Non-Linux Job Opportunity in SA

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 19:54:48 CDT 2010

My company has need of someone proficient in MS Access (I know, I know,
but that's the gig!) to design & build a database for one of our
customers.  It would be a short-term project (a couple of weeks or so).

We weren't going to post an official job opening since it's just a
single project.  We have people that are knowledgeable enough (like
myself) -- we're just overloaded with work right now.  So I think
there's considerable flexibility in who we hire to do the work.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, contact me
off-list and I will get something arranged so we can all meet, go over
the project, your qualifications, etc.

Al Lesmerises