[SATLUG] groupware

Todd W. Bucy r3d91ll at grandecom.net
Fri Jul 30 14:33:43 CDT 2010

need help finding a groupware package and I need some informed
        opinions..here is what I am trying to do...
        1. want to retrieve my email from my ISP and google accounts and
        serve
        those emails to my own private web page.  should also be able to
        send
        emails using my ISP and google accounts.  I dont want to hassel
        with MX
        records.  I just want to be able to consolidate all of my
        family's email
        accounts into one web interface through my own server
        2. want it to use LDAP
        3. Must have a calendar and contact functionality.

        I have looked at egroupware and phpgroupware but neither seem to
        have
        many good tutorials.  I have also looked at zimbra but that
        seems to be
        overkill for what I need.

        thanks in advance for any input
        Todd