[SATLUG] Wed. Aug. 11th - program?

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Sat Jul 31 16:27:19 CDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,  We are looking for a presenter for
> August.  Maybe someone has a Linux-oriented
> presentation that they are working on, and it
> can be the basis for our next meeting?
>
> Or anything else that could provide fodder
> for a Linux/Computer discussion.
>
> Thanks,  Howard
> --
> Howard Haradon
> San Antonio, TX  USA

Thank you Howard,

I have a student who is bound and determined to become a Linux admin one
day. I keep trying to get him involved with SATLUG as I do with all my
students. For those who are interested...it's CIS 2350 taught every Spring
at UIW. The UIW program is very relaxed but keeps pace with technology and
advancements nicely.

I just wish I could do teach fulltime because there is a lot that I want to
research, write, and learn about.

Thanks again!
john