[SATLUG] Re: USB Drive will not mount

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:41:59 CDT 2010

I thought that too when it happened and did a quick format using ntfs from
vista and that didn't work as well so I did a format (took all night) using
ntfs and it still won't recognize in linux.

but it may be that I'm not quite understanding what you are asking me.

Cheers!

Peter

(BTW this is a WD my book 1TB essential.)