[SATLUG] Re: USB Drive will not mount

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:41:59 CDT 2010

I thought that too when it happened and did a quick format using ntfs from
vista and that didn't work as well so I did a format (took all night) using
ntfs and it still won't recognize in linux.

but it may be that I'm not quite understanding what you are asking me.

(BTW this is a WD my book 1TB essential.)