[SATLUG] Antther debate for you guys

Benjamin Temple temple_benjamin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:24:04 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I got set up with Git revision control (Thanks David Kowis fir the suggestion,) but now am wondering whether to go with Github  or Gitorious for project hosting. Everything will be open source under GPL2. See you at the meeting on he 9th. Hopefully, this time, my live demos will work right :).

Regards,
Benjamin Temple
TES
This e-mail contains privileged information intended only for the recipient of this e-mail.