[SATLUG] Upgrade ubuntu 8.04 to 10.04?

Justin the.dead.dude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:04:17 CDT 2010

I haven't had any major issues with it, and it sounds like you've been using
Ubuntu and Linux things much, much longer than me.  So I'd imagine if it did
give you any problems you'd be able to fix it pretty easily.  The only
problem I have it that sometimes when I boot up, that shiny new ambiance
theme doesn't load and instead it boots with a butchered clearlooks theme.