[SATLUG] email/postfix guru help needed, will compensate

George josslad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 22:17:53 CDT 2010

Clearly we are no good with email server, so we come to the experts.

Centos 5.3, dbmail, postfix, pgsql. All up and running.

1. Outgoing mail works fine.
2. Incoming we get the
Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

virtual
queries return the 1 and empty per dbmail wiki instructions. Sounds like we
are missing something obvious but we have ran out of time.

Is anyone available to help us out get this server going?, we will be more than happy to compensate for time spent. - george