[SATLUG] So much for Google being your friend.

redpill toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Jun 7 10:02:48 CDT 2010

What you say is true but you have to admit that if you are not using
some sort of encryption (preferably WPA2) then you are asking for
trouble.  sure its not right for someone to walk into your home without
permission, even if the door is wide open, but let me ask you this...do
you leave your front door unlocked when your not home?

Todd