[SATLUG] So much for Google being your friend.

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:14:42 CDT 2010

>From Iron Man 2: Justin Hammer: "I'd love to leave my door unlocked at
night, but this ain't Canada."

Life is very different up here, but I still don't use wireless at home...
other than that, I've got to worry more about skunks coming around. It's not
that I wouldn't like to run wireless, but it's very rare for me to run
wireless on my really old laptop.

It's important to realize that it's bad to have a false sense of security.