[SATLUG] OT: Short term Linux admin position

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 15:36:23 CDT 2010

I'm posting this in case anyone is between jobs and looking for a short contract.

ob Title :                         Unix Administrator

Job Type:                        Temp / Contract

Start Date:                      06/10/2010

End Date:                        06/30/2010

Est. Duration:                   21

Hours :                     8-5
Job Duties :  We are currently looking for a Unix Administrator for our client in San Antonio.
Still waiting on more details but this will be a 2-3 week assignment. Main skill set they need to have is Red Hat Linux experience.
We need resumes ASAP for this position.

Overtime Status :           Non-Exempt
Rate Type :                 Hourly
Target Bill Rate Range:     30.00SD – 40.00 / hr W2
Dress :                     Business Casual
Reason for Order :          Project
Location:                   San Antonio

Christine Muskopf
Recruiter