[SATLUG] Signal booster for a PVR-500 for MythTV on Fedora 12

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:13:39 CDT 2010

Odd (Linux related) question....

I've been having a lot of interlacing and other aspects of poor video
recording quality on the recorded content from my mythtv box. Would a signal
booster before the splitter be useful in this case or is this a common
effect on MythTV? I have a four way splitter of which only three output
connections are used. 1 to my TV and the two remaining to my PVR-500.

I found this on Amazon.com

Would the Motorola booster above be worth the effort?

Peter J. Cross
San Antonio, TX

-James Madison, Federalist Paper No. 51