[SATLUG] anyone notice problems with embedded movies lately?

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:30:39 CDT 2010

I'm on Ubu 10.04, and have no problem with the enclosed video, or any
YouTube vids for that matter.  You'll want to do the Firefox add-on for
flash video, but, you may also wanna visit www.adobe.com, and install
the latest (.deb) port of Flash directly to your system.  I did.  It
works fine.

Cheers;
Ed
=====