[SATLUG] anyone notice problems with embedded movies lately?

toddwbucy at grandecom.net toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Jun 11 11:45:06 CDT 2010

Just saw this on slashdot.  Only applies if you are using 64bit ubuntu.

http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/06/11/1338207/Adobe-Temporarily-Kills-64-Bit-Flash-For-Linux

this means that you will not be able to download the 64 bit beta from
Adobe for a while.  That said, I am not sure how this will affect the
64-bit Flash in the Ubuntu repositories.

Todd

Quoting toddwbucy at grandecom.net: