[SATLUG] Travis, Bay Area, and 10 random things

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 22:16:45 CDT 2010

I can answer 9:

there is code in your httpd.conf that classifies dotfiles as
hidden(like for .htaccess) and prohibits access to them.  Other files
may be the .ftpquota and like you mentioned the .profile file.

Is there a specific reason why you want this disabled?  Would it be
possible to symlink .profile to a non dotfile name and see if that
works?

FIRESTORM_v1