[SATLUG] That was a nice presentation on DD-WRT

pcdls.ronin pcdls.ronin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:17:50 CST 2010

Have to say that the presentation on DD-WRT was worth driving downtown
to see.  Thanks, Ernest.  I really enjoyed it.

In the future, maybe we could discuss open, flexible, network hardware
platforms that release people from the feature loss associated with
these newer routers?  Or, maybe even discuss what it would take to
design such a platform entirely in open-source software and release it
under something similar to GPL?  A "just for fun" discussion.  Nothing
serious (yet?).

Pete