[SATLUG] How to make video from a sequence of JPGs?

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon May 10 06:39:39 CDT 2010

> Thank you. Well, it almost worked. It made the film but the picture was
> distorted very tall and narrow and mostly black and white. What do you
> suggest now?

Are all the images of the same size and aspect ratio?
If not, you may need to crop them to be of identical dimension.
The b/w issue seems to suggest that there is something wrong with
your mencoder installation. If you want, I'll run the command for you,
if you can upload your images somewhere I'll give it a try.

-Borries