[SATLUG] How to make video from a sequence of JPGs?

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Mon May 10 07:19:15 CDT 2010

Thank you.
The mencoder solution worked great. Thank you.
The gimp solution is playing one picture continuously. I'll need to
learn how to use that.
Even the one I had made in kdenlive works.

I'm really curious why ffmpeg isn't working.
  Stream #0.0: Video: mjpeg, yuvj422p, 772x514 [PAR 72:72 DAR 386:257],
20 tbr, 20 tbn, 20 tbc
Error opening filters!