[SATLUG] More evidence of Steam and Valve games coming to Linux

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:29:21 CDT 2010

Not quite official yet. Valve hasn't made an announcement. Phoronix is
saying that just based on all the collected evidence and the fact that
two other sites said it was official without any proof of an
announcement either. It does look promising but I wouldn't say
"official" yet until something is released or announced by Valve.

Regardless, I think it will happen soon.

-Jon