[SATLUG] How trackable is your browser?

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Tue May 18 20:05:43 CDT 2010

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> pcdls.ronin wrote:
>> So, uh, what do we do about it?
>
> Change the fonts or plugins and the fingerprint changes.  Note that they
>  don't mention IP address which is known to the server too.
>
> Also, you can always go to the library to post something.
>
>   -- Bruce

Thanks Bruce I will make the changes but since i no longer am mobile i
cannot go somewhere else I am stuck wi using my rural BB phone'co IP. what
can we do about this just live wi it, be damn careful what I post? I feel
that with this kind of ID being captured whatever u post can also be
connected, rite?

hh