[SATLUG] Re: Any Technical/Automation-Hacking/Override info on the CPS Energy Saver Thermostat?

Doug ftm at satx.rr.com
Tue May 18 23:57:43 CDT 2010

I spoke to CPS  about one of those, and their advice was that if there is usually someone home all day then DO NOT have one installed.  But if you do get one and have ANY electronics in use, they should be protected by surge protectors and battery back ups or UPS with back up.  That or kiss them goodbye.

I opted to pass on the opportunity/